Posts Tagged ‘pizza’
I made this bread a week or so ago and posted a note on facebook about it. I’ve had several requests for the recipe so here it is. It’s a very tasty bread and comes together quickly using a bread machine.
The recipe is based on a recipe I found on allrecipes.com. I decided to free form the loaf and bake it in the oven instead of the machine. I also brushed the loaf with water and sprinkled 2 teaspoons of a garlic herb mix on top before baking. When I make this recipe again, I will split the dough in half making 2 loaves and baking them in bread pans. Enjoy!
- 1 3/8 cups water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Start.
- To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan. Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).